Join us in making our voices heard.
As a rare disease advocate we know the importance of being passionate to create change for the SMA community not only in Australia, but globally.
We have created a list of ways you can become involved, and are encouraged and invited to participate in these outstanding events.
- Go to our website to discover more about SMA
- Socially share our Facebook and Instagram pages amongst your family and friends to help raise awareness within our wider community
- Use your voice to talk to your local Federal Member about Spinal Muscular Atrophy – tell your story
- Contact your local paper to tell your story and spread the word and raise awareness of SMA
- Attend our inaugural conference on the Gold Coast to hear from industry leaders about best practice for SMA today
- Attend an event for awareness month in Sydney or Melbourne for our 15th Anniversary celebrations
- Host your own event at work to help raise awareness (and funds) to continue the fight for SMA